Friday, July 22, 2011

4 week check up

Gosh can you believe it has been 4 weeks since I finished radiation? Me either. I saw Dr.MaKay today she is my radiation oncologist and she said everything looks great I am healing well , Thank you God. I did tell her of some discomfort I experience and she said that is perfectly normal and she is pleased with how I am progressing. So I feel good with that. She also assured me that the medical oncologist I will be seeing ( Dr. Gayle  [ I think] and not sure if that is a first or last name) is a nice lady and " good" since my current medical oncologist Dr. Tipping is retiring { how dare he :) } All is well and I will be posting again after my next Dr.Visit please continue to check in. I hope this is helping others as much as it is me.
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment