Thursday, May 26, 2011

12th one done

Well day 12 of radiation is done. I am really tired, the fatigue is getting to me, I am now looking forward to Saturday - Monday when I can sleep in. Today shouldn't be to bad I am doing a job that takes a little bit of thinking. Last night was long because the job was a light rotation job, meaning there were really only 4 positions one you did for over 1.5 hours and it just got monotonous, I was in bed before 11 and slept until the alarm went off.  I am not in as much discomfort now though. But I do take a Tylenol as needed so maybe that is what is giving me relief.

On another note, I wanted to get out and weed and plant flowers this weekend but there is a frost warning for tomorrow, so I doubt if anything will go in the ground but those pesky weeds are out of there.
Have a great day
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment