Monday, May 16, 2011

4 down 26 to go

Well I will start this Monday with a weekend update, Saturday we moved Michelle's " big " stuff home from school. It is not only hard to believe it is the end of another school year ( since the thermometer shows March weather and not May's ) but also the she is finishing her 3 year of college, I still remember what she wore on her first day of Kindergarden. ( A dress with a red top and a black skirt w/ polka dots) . And Sunday Bill and I bought a pedal boat ( thanks J & S P ) so we of course took it out to the cabin for a test spin, and if it weren't for the darn gnats it would have been a lot of fun. We didn't sink or tip it so we chalked it up as a success.

Now on to Monday I got my 4 of 30 treatments under my belt. And all is going well I am not getting any discoloration of the skin or anything. Just a bit tired but I am making sure I get my rest.
This is going to be a easy week too I only work 3 days So I am hoping to get a nap in on Wednesday but I will probably want to do house and or yard work if Mother Nature is cooperative.
I wish you all happiness this week.
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment