Friday, May 13, 2011

3 down 27 to go

The day started out with a happy surprise. I got to radiation oncology at about 10 minutes to 9 ( my scheduled appointments are 9:15) The radiologist called me back almost right away, then said " I have a question for you, there is a gentleman that wants the 9:00 slot but he is always late and you are always early would you like to continue to come at this time every day" Heck Yeah! Then after my 3 minute treatment today I saw the doctor and she said everything looks great I am lining up great and she said " you'll breeze through this" Dr. MacKay if you happen to stumble on to this I want you to know I think you are amazing you have a wonderful bedside manner you are so easy to talk to I feel like your friend and not your patient . Thank you.
God Bless and have a great weekend
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment