Monday, May 23, 2011

8 down 22 to go

Well first of all Happy Monday! Again treatment went great I am coming along !  I am surprised however at the amount of discomfort I have. Not from the radiation just discomfort in general. I don't remember this from last time. I am also tired, but I am 7 years older and I now work nights so I am sure that has a lot to do with it.
My team was happy to see me today, this weeks treat was muffins so they got a breakfast treat! I love the faces when they see me walk in with a goodie box this weeks they really commented on the presentation. I used tulip shaped muffin liners and had them in a fancy box. Boy do I wish I could make a living that way. But then I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

I had such a great time this weekend as my previous post indicates. As always I learned so much from dem' cousins! Like " How do you know what color egg a chicken will lay "?    Look at the ear lobes what ever color their ear lobs are is the color of egg they'll lay.
I swear it is true ( go ahead " google " it!) Thanks for the info and the giggle Janet!
Have a great week everyone
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment