Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 14

Well 14 treatments down.
Today I had to chuckle to myself there was a elder women in the waiting room, she was being checked in by a E.R nurse as I walked in. She was draped in a blanket with her clothes in a bag. But she was complaining about everything wanting coffee then saying to the nurse " it'll be to hot you have to put ice in it, if I don't talk loud and yell no one listens to me. " then she looked over at me and said " have you had your treatment yet? " I said " no " to which this little old lady replied " great I have to wait for you?" I said " who knows maybe I have to wait for you?" ( which I did :) ) then she asked where is yours?? I didn't answer her, And luckily Walt came and got her before she asked more questions.
I love little old people they get to a point where they don't care what they say, who hears them or who they say it to. Little old lady ( sorry I don't know your name) But I wish you well and a quick recovery.
God Bless all who are reading this and their families
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment