Thursday, May 19, 2011

7 down 23 to go

I am feeling a bit less tried today. My team saw me walk in with a box and Walt ( one of my radiologist) said " what did you bring us today?" He walked into the room wiping his mouth telling me how awesome the cookies are. And as I left almost everyone there made the same comment. That is why I love to bake for others. There is just something about someone enjoying something you made. Next week they are getting blueberry and raspberry muffins.
I have some redness but it is just in a small area ( almost where they inserted the clip to do the biopsy. I am keeping it lathered and smooth so hopefully I wont blister.
Have a great weekend and God Bless
Lah
{ I wont be reporting again until Monday I am going out of town after treatment tomorrow for some girl time, flower shopping with the Door County Cousins.
Love you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment