Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1 more

One more treatment to go woooooo~hoooooooo! I am thrilled to be this close to the finish line. However I am very disappointed with my behavior yesterday: Yesterday a co-workes looked at me and said I am 1/2 way there. I asked half way to what? She said she is 2 1/2 years cancer free, ( she was saying she is 1/2 way to the infamous 5 year mark. ( Great I know) But did I react by telling her how great it is? No I became a martyr I said I was almost at the 7 year mark but now I am starting over..L( boo hoo poor Laura) Why couldn't I just express how happy I was for her mile stone?? I know I did not act how He wants me to. I failed a test He had given me. I instantly felt horrible.. Please forgive me..
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment