Monday, June 13, 2011

7 more

Well I now only have 7 more treatments and I will be done. God willing forever!  They saw the burning and suggested very strongly that I use sunscreen when ever I am outside. Due to radiation I will be sensitive to the UV rays ( more so then usual). I had a massage today and found it difficult to lay on my stomach for that amount of time. Couldn't wait to get home and put my suave on!
I took them in a white chocolate and raspberry cheese cake today they were ooooooooing and aaaaaaaaing over it, I told them my dad told me I should't bake for them because they wont want to let me finish treatment. Becky ( one of the gals I see daily) said we'd like to keep you coming back for the goodies but my pants are getting tight.:)
Back to work today
Have a great Monday
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment