Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 more

OK I think today is day 20 I am here quick before I go for treatment then back to the lake. I wish everyone could find and know the peacefulness of just being ! At the lake there is NO cell reception, NO t.v it is just you ( and who ever you are with ) and God and all his beauty. We watched a blue heron hunt for his supper, we saw a turkey hawk doing the same thing and while in the pedal boat we saw a bald eagle. It just puts everything in perspective. I wish everyone could experience this. But sadly I don't know what a lot of the people I know would do with out cell service let alone no idiot box! ( AKA the t.v)

Anyway I am off to treatment and everything is going and looking good. I will write in more detail next week when I am out of vacation mode. Until then find some quite time and enjoy.
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment