Thursday, June 2, 2011

day 16

Hi all,
OK to start with sitting in the waiting room today I realized first hand how truly lucky I am with my early Pre-cancerous diagnosis . A women about my age came in and said something to the receptionist, then asked is it ok if I just go back to the desk? I didn't think much of this, but when I got called back there, there she was getting hugs and condolences from the radiation oncology team ( Have I mentioned how awesome these folks are? This women obviously lost a loved one from cancer. How lucky I am that I had early detection. Please ladies get your mammograms, and all reading this if you feel something isn't quite right. PLEASE get your behind to a doctor, I would rather have you go to the doctor and be told it is nothing, then you not going in and weeks, months later you going in and being told you should have come in sooner. OK off my soap box. Treatment is going nicely I see the doc tomorrow so will have a better idea, but I have no reason to believe it is anything but good.
Enjoy your day and to that lady in the waiting room my prayers are with you.
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment