Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 1 surgery 2

Good Morning everyone; Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday I was a bit tired. Everything went well yesterday ( I think) I was awake for the  whole procedure and comfortable. I went in a little after 3 and we where home by 6. But it was still a long day. I'm sore today but I am sure I was last week also. I will know more after I see the doc and or hear from pathology again.
But I am not in the drivers seat He is and He will take care of me, He has for all these years. I am truly Blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I will probably be back later today.
God Bless
Lah

6 comments:

  1. Rest much today! And enjoy your Easter, remember your own words, that you are in His hands and also that this is a time of renewal and healing. With you in thought and prayer. Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marcy. And a Happy and Blessed Easter to the Texas Haydens
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that day is behind you now. Get lots of rest and extra hugs from your family as you share this Blessed Easter Sunday. Oh, yeah, remember what He tells us ,Laura, Keep on pedaling!!!Sounds like you are good at that~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, You have no idea. Your blog helped me to remember that! You and the Emmerich have a Blessed Easter too.
    Love ya
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't see the update on FB and then I remembered your BLOG so thanks for the update. There is no better place than in His hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know it! I am confident He will bring be through this again!

    ReplyDelete