Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 3 of recovery

Well I slept through the night with out the help of RX ! :)
Thanks to all the warnings from my friends and a lesson learned I am still a ways away from 100% so I am going to take it easy today. Bill is caught up so he is staying home with me today. Instead of posting on my blog I should be composing a " Honey Do " list .  Driving still is a bit bothersome probably shouldn't have ventured out yesterday but .....  I am feeling great but my body does tell me when I have overdone things so I have to listen to it and heel so I can return to work next week.
Have a great Friday
Lah

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura
    I just got done reading your blog, and I am so happy that you are doing well,and yes, those meds anre not too good for you, so if you can do without you are better off. just keep up the fight, and I know you will be allright, I will continue to follow you, and will post messages when I can, I am moving on the 29th so I am really busy, but will keep in touch, and you do the same ok? love to all Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. Thanx for the comment! I do appreciate it.
    Love 2 all
    Laura

    ReplyDelete