Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Good Easter Morning everyone. I put in a good night last night with the help of a RX and fatigue. We went to Mass last night which I must say I think the Easter Vigil is one of my favorite Masses of the year.  Our new Priest who is just awesome, but it was something he had in the bulletin that made me pause and reflect, and since it is Easter and a time for new beginnings I have decided to take Father Showri's advice and ( try) to have a Attitude of Gratitude . To be thankful for each new day. Mass got a bit lengthy last night and I was hurting by the time we got home at 10:15 so I went to bed with a fresh ice pack and a pain pill and slept soundly until about 6:30 so I got up. And am ready to start this glorious day.. A few comments that were made by a nurse before my surgery on Friday have me taking pause but I am not gonna spend time fretting about that until / if I have to. I see my oncologist on Thursday and I think I see the surgeon that day too, so questions will at least be asked that day and I am sure answered. And hopefully I will be back to work on Friday, only 8 hours until radiation is done. So that wont be so bad.
OK time for another cup of coffee and to try and peel some spuds.
God Bless you all on this Holy Day and everyday!
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment