Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Well Crap in a Sack

OK so here I am strutting my feathers feeling all invincible. That I am recovering so nicely from my surgery last week. Well my surgeon just called and my pathology report is in... And she is fairly confident she got all she needed to but not 100% and not enough to not do anything. So I am going back in probably Friday to have her take a little more and hopefully all of it. And hopefully I will feel like this next week too.
It sucks but hopefully this will be it and I will be back to my old self very soon. It is Holy Week so please Pray for a Easter Blessings
Good Night
Lah.

2 comments:

  1. You can count on my prayers girl...hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy, I am just real bummed right now. Once I talk to her nurse I hope I will feel better. I so wanted to go back to work tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete