Monday, April 25, 2011

Funny Story

OK so this may only be funny to me but here it goes, So since I had surgery Friday late in the day I was not to shower for 48 hours and because we went to church Saturday night and yesterday was a lazy day I didn't shower, until this morning. Well I was watching T.V in bed last night and had my arms crossed touching my ( right ) shoulder. I felt something weird in the seam of my shirt and tried to get at it and couldn't so I went under my shirt and on my right shoulder was a EKG patch that didn't get removed in the OR on Friday.. Why did I not feel that Saturday?? Or even Friday night?? To funny.
I am about to go on the road, for no particular reason just to get out and behind the wheel again.
Have a nice Monday
God Bless
Lah

3 comments:

  1. Funny!! Ken found one of those a couple days after his EKG too last month. How come if they stick 15 of them on you , they should have 15 when they remove them!! Oh, well, who counts?? At least they don't leave a sticky mess on your skin!!Glad you could get out for a ride today, it was absolutely beautiful out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found them things days later and once you find them you wonder why it was so hard to miss. Today was the perfect day to get out and about, I hope you enjoyed the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did enjoy the sun. Drove around town with the sun roof open and the radio cranked!! It was great! Now another slap in the face from Mother Nature. But I'll take rain over snow, this may cause things to green up.

    ReplyDelete