Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 7

Well needless to say it was a restless night last night. I kept thinking negative thoughts, what will they do with out me? Will Bill know how to pay the on line bills??? And then I kept reminding myself it doesn't change that I am still stage 0 until they tell me otherwise. So I hope as the day goes on I will get my positive attitude back. I know that is what I need to stay in and win the fight. It just sucked the wind right out of my sails. And as I sit here writing this, I am thinking why??? The surgeon only wants to make sure she got all the suspect material that is just being pro active and I am just worrying myself in to a tizzy for no reason. ( imagine that?) I am going to have questions for the nurse when she calls today.. Thanks for checking in and please continue to pray..
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment