Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last day

Woo Hoo!  This is my last day of Short Term Disability. Back to work tomorrow and I can NOT wait.. I feel great today almost no pain. Got a phone call from my surgeons nurse this morning and I meet with the radiation oncologist next Friday, I probably won't get radiation on that day but will at least have the plan and the schedule set up ( I hope) Even though the weather is gloomy I am beaming. So excited at the good news that is fallen in my lap
You all enjoy your Thursday and wish me luck as I re-join the work force.
God Bless
Lah

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had some sunshine today that the rest of us missed, Laura!! So glad you will be back in the swing tomarrow. Good luck to you and- Oh yeah, don't get carried away and hurt yourself. No one else said that so I had to!!!This is the day the Lord has made, let us be happy and enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to take it easy Rita, I know I have and there is a place for me to keep a ice pack so I am going to do that also. And indeed this is the day the Lord has made.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete