Tuesday, April 19, 2011

One Week

WOW I can't believe it one week ago today was my surgery, I feel so good. It is hard to believe I am only a week post surgery. I am sleeping on my stomach and everything.
I spent today with a wonderful women, her and I went through radiation together in 04 she was the appointment just before me, we became fast friends ( "breast friends") in the waiting room and have a wonderful friend/relationship to this day. It is always a good day when I get together with her, she always lifts me when I need lifting.. And grounds me when I need grounding! ( Thnx Mary I love ya)
I am surprised and thankful at how amazing I feel. I see my doctors ( surgeon & oncologist) next week I am thinking after those appointments I will know when I start radiation but until then I feel wonderful and am so thankful for all of you.
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment