Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 6

What a glorious day, you wouldn't know it by looking at the thermometer 28* but it is a lovely day I have a load of delicates and a load of bedding on the line. And Mother Nature is ready to throw a curve ball with a winter weather warning, does she not know it is SPRING?
Anyway enough about her. I feel GREAT today if I wouldn't look down and see the steri-strips covering the incisions I'd forget I had surgery 6 days ago. But I did. So far today no pain to speak of, had a little yesterday but I was naughty ,Bill and I pruned my hydrangea bushes , even though he wheeled the chain saw I was gathering the brush. Had to sit with a ice pack in the afternoon but no meds :)
Now before you all yell at me ( I know I deserve it) I also know that was a big no no.
But it was good to be outside doing something... And believe it or not I am looking forward to Thursday when I go back to work...
Have a wonderful Monday
Gods Blessings to all of you and especially to D.E ( Your in my thoughts & Prayers dear) and to
 G.R. ( you too are never out of my thoughts and Prayers.
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment