Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 4

A week ago today Bill and I renewed our wedding vows, ( We will be married 25 years in May) The road has had a couple bumps but not many. This is just one of them.
Last night was a restful night. I am extremely swollen yet and a bit concerned. I am also itchy so I know that means I am heeling, which is what I want. But I am feeling so good this time around I am almost wondering when the "bad" will hit~ Hopefully it wont. As of now I am planning on going back to work on the 21 which is a week before I see my doctor. I should know by Tuesday the 19 how I am feeling and if I am not close to 100% I will contact work and change my back to work date. Of course they wont let me go back with out a release but I think that is on its way. It is weird how simple tasks like pushing a broom or the vacuum cause pain. Don't worry Bill is a huge help and not letting me do that. But even driving and wearing a seatbelt cause a slight bit of pain.
But I am only 4 days post - op so I guess that is to be expected.
Enjoy your Saturday
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment