Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It is early!

Would you look at the time? 6:28AM all this time off I am getting a first shift schedule again. Good thing I go back on a Friday to try and get back in my second shift groove. I must admit it has been nice to have meals with my guys, OK with Bill cause if Morgan is home and if there is no game on our TV he is up in the " Man Cave" and I only see him when he needs fuel ( food) or to hydrate or to use the rest room. Oh well boys will be boys I guess.
Anyway I put in a decent night last night,( we slept with the bedroom window open and I loved it. to bad it'll get closed today ) I am still sleeping with a ice pack but that is ok, I am sleeping on both sides and occasionally I find my self on my stomach, so I am taking that as a good sign. I know as soon as I am done in here I am going for another ice pack.
Good thing I have Bill to keep a eye on things all this time I thought my appointment with my medical oncologist was Thursday morning. Oh no it is tomorrow morning. Which is good I will have a much better idea of where I stand tomorrow afternoon and I will be sure to post. I am also meeting some wonderful pals tomorrow ( can't wait to see you guys) then I can rest Thursday ( like I haven't had enough rest) before I go back to make some pies !
Anyway I am coming along nicely and know I will get good news tomorrow I have amazing people in my court! Have a nice day
God Bless
Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment